Silver Jeans Company
Eddie Relaxed Tapered Eco
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Environmentally conscious through every step of the manufacturing process, this Eddie is one of the most eco-friendly yet. To start, this pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. It's also made with a sustainable performance stretch denim fabric that features synthetic CiCLO® fibers. These fibers are enhanced for earth’s ecosystem, behaving similar to natural fibers if they end up in the environment. This helps reduce the persistence of plastic microfibers in oceans and plastic accumulations in landfills. All while keeping you comfortable, too. Basically, this jean has a low environmental impact that you can really feel good about. The Eddie is for guys who want a modern fit but need more room in the thighs. It features a relaxed fit that tapers below the knee for a clean look. Finished with a dark indigo wash and modern tapered leg, making it perfect for dressing up or down.
- Tapered leg jeans with a dark indigo eco wash that uses less water, chemicals and energy
- Performance stretch sustainable denim made with CiCLO® fibers that reduce plastic microfibers in our oceans and plastic accumulation in landfills
- Sits just below the waist with a relaxed hip and thigh
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly and button closure
- 15.5'' leg opening
- Modeled in a size 32 and a 32'' inseam
- Model measurements: Height 6'2'', Waist 32''
- Fiber content: 78% Cotton 20% Polyester 2% Elastane
- Fabric type: Power Stretch